Wednesday 3 April 2019

Welcome Ms. Manhas!


Hi Parents & Guardians,

Just here to say a friendly hello!

My name is Ms. Manhas and I am a student teacher from UBC’s Education Program. I have had the privilege of being placed in Division 1 for my practicum here at General Wolfe. I am beyond excited to learn and grow from my time here at the school, both from the staff and the students. I have been in and out of the classroom since October of last year and I am beyond excited to teach (full time) in this fabulous class. Some of the up and coming projects that I will be working on with the students will be: Independent Novel Studies, poetry exploration, engaging in a unit about outer space and dabbling into the field of career education.

Thanks for welcoming me to the General Wolfe family and I look forward to future encounters.

Please feel free to contact me at any time at emanhas@vsb.bc.ca.

Looking forward to a great few months!

-        Ms. Manhas

No comments:

Post a Comment