Friday 7 June 2019

Message from Ms. Manhas


Wow! As sad as it is, my time here at General Wolfe has come to an end but before it does, I thought I would just say a few words.

I would like to start off with thanking the staff here at Wolfe for making me feel at home and constantly being a support system for me. Whether it was a quick hi in the hallway or a one-on-one chat, everyone has made the transition here seem so natural.

A very BIG Thank You to Ms. Soper and Miss. Kelly for allowing me to take over their classroom for these last few months and providing me with the support I needed to grow as a future educator. I was nervous to follow in the foot steps of such amazing teachers but I’m glad I was given the opportunity to be mentored by two amazing people. I have learned so much from the both of them.

Thank You to all the parents I have met throughout my time here at Wolfe; whether it was during an after school event, student led conferences or one-on-one conversations, it has been a pleasure getting to know both yourselves, and your kids.

And of course….
Thank you to Division 1 for making my time here beyond AMAZING. You have been such a creative, humorous, kind and overall wonderful class to teach. I know you will all go into high school with confidence and the skills you need to do well. I am thankful that you let me into you classroom community with open arms and respect. I appreciate the relationship that we have developed and I hope nothing but the best for Grade 8. 
Enjoy high school, it will be an amazing experience. 

If you would like to reach me (from this point on), feel free to e-mail me at ms.emanhas@gmail.com.

Thank You for a wonderful school year!

Sincerely,
Ms. Manhas
 

No comments:

Post a Comment